- Everyday carry (EDC) knife that can also be used for tactical or law enforcement/military purposes.
- Serrated blade is 3.25 inches long and made of S35VN steel.
- Carbon Fiber handle with textured matte finish for a solid, all-conditions grip.
- 6AL4V Titanium lock and liner creates a secure storage base for our blades.
- Short pocket clip ensures a secure pocket carry with minimal interference.
Conventional Flat Grind is thicker at the sharpened edge of the blade and great for general and heavy use.
THE SOUTHERN GRIND WAY:
Zac Brown created Southern Grind to be representative of what he believes knives should be - ruggedly dependable and highly functional, born from state of the art technology and quality that is second to none. There's not a single product that leaves our warehouse until it meets the high standards set forth by the man in charge.
The result is an ever-growing line of products that all knife enthusiasts would proudly wield, Zac included.
"...Southern Grind is the brainchild of country music singer Zac Brown. To say the least, we were impressed with Brown, his love for innovation, and his knives. We think this is a company worth keeping an eye on." - Blackwater
"For a variety of practical reasons, and particularly for men who spend any meaningful amount of time outdoors, a high-quality knife also should be on your list of essentials. We've been impressed by Atlanta's own Southern Grind, a full production metal shop and knifeworks that is committed to American workmanship, extremely high quality materials and attention to detail." - Bearings Guide
- Blade Breakdown
Lock & Liner 6AL4V Titanium Grind Conventional Flat Grind Blade Steel S35VN Hardness RC 58-59 Overall Length 7.4375” Blade Length 3.25” Handle Length 4.1875” Weight 3.2 oz. Blade Thickness .130” Handle N/A Overall Width N/A Handle Style N/A Serrated N/A Blade Type Drop Point Blade Finish N/A