• Black, solid G10 milled handle creates a secure, all-conditions grip.
• Full-tang, differentially heat-treated blade that can bend up to 90 degrees without fracturing.
• Black textured powder coat that provides an ultra-tough coating along with excellent corrosion resistance.
• Blade cut from reclaimed vintage sawmill blades for superior capability that’s also environmentally friendly.
• Skeletonized Kydex sheath comes in Dark Flat Earth and O.D. Green, and features a comfort belt clip, an adjustable, webbed nylon leg strap, and a custom-designed quick thumb lock-and-release mechanism.
• Webbed nylon jump strap snaps around the handle for an extra secure carry.
THE SOUTHERN GRIND WAY:
Zac Brown created Southern Grind to be representative of what he believes knives should be - ruggedly dependable and highly functional, born from state of the art technology and quality that is second to none. There's not a single product that leaves our warehouse until it meets the high standards set forth by the man in charge.
The result is an ever-growing line of products that all knife enthusiasts would proudly wield, Zac included.
- Blade Breakdown
Handle Black G10 Blade Steel 8670M High Carbon Steel Hardness RC 62, tapers to RC 50 at the tip of the blade Overall Length 16.625” Blade Length 11.375” Handle Length 5.75” Weight 15 oz. (Sheath–6.4 oz.) Blade Thickness .095”–.105”
You may also be interested in the following product(s)