- Machete/Bowie Knife with 11-inch blade.
- Extremely durable
- Black G10 handle for a secure, all-conditions grip.
- Full tang, differentially heat-treated blade that can bend up to 90 degrees without fracturing.
- Blade cut from reclaimed carbon metal sawmill blades for superior capability that's also environmentally friendly.
- Custom-designed quick thumb lock-and-release mechanism.
- Comfort belt clip along with an adjustable, webbed nylon leg strap.
THE SOUTHERN GRIND WAY:
Zac Brown created Southern Grind to be representative of what he believes knives should be - ruggedly dependable and highly functional, born from state of the art technology and quality that is second to none. There's not a single product that leaves our warehouse until it meets the high standards set forth by the man in charge.
The result is an ever-growing line of products that all knife enthusiasts would proudly wield, Zac included.
- Blade Breakdown
Lock & Liner N/A Grind N/A Blade Steel 8670M High Carbon Steel Hardness RC 62, tapers to RC 50 at the tip of the blade Overall Length 16.625” Blade Length 11.375” Handle Length 5.75” Weight 15 oz. (Sheath–6.4 oz.) Blade Thickness .095”–.105” Handle Black G10 Overall Width N/A Handle Style N/A Serrated No Blade Type N/A Blade Finish N/A